When looking at wedding photographers to shoot your wedding - it's so important to look at the small print and understand whats included in the various packages on offer.
Often when comparing, its easy to miss something that isn't included in the standard price and is an extra cost.
Here are a few things to help people out:
- Do I get all the images? or just a selection?
- Are the images free from watermarks?
- Will my images be used for advertising?
- How many photos should I expect?
- Do you have insurance?
- How long till I get to see the first proofs?
- Do you include a pre wedding / engagement shoot?
- How much deposit is needed?
- When is the final balance due?
- Do you visit the venue to scout out the location?
- Do you need feeding?
- What time do you finish on a full day package?
Its far better to ask questions before you pick your wedding photographer, than after and realise (like buying an Audi) that not everything is included!